Schroth Method Scoliosis Exercise & Breathing from Germany
Schroth for Scoliosis
The most comprehensive, efficient Schroth program in the US, here’s why.
Our one-to-one Schroth Method instruction for scoliosis includes:
- A comprehensive anatomy lesson as is pertains to YOUR spine, or your child’s spine
- Curve pattern specific activities of daily living (ADL’s) for individual spine
- Extensive photos labeled for your understanding and comparison
- A custom DVD of the patient performing his/her entire program from mobilizations-Physiologic®-3-D Made Easy®- several Schroth exercises
- Custom scoliosis exercise checklist based on the patient’s particular curvature
- Detailed and comprehensive instructions for Schroth Method exercises
- Mobilizations taught to family members to help at home
- Scoliosis workbook
- Bracing referrals to top orthotists all over the US
- Follow-up, using Skype or FaceTime if you are from a distance to answer questions
- Access – we are here for you, now and in the future
Physiologic® & 3-D Made Easy® – Dr. Hans-Rudolf Weiss
Only two North American Schroth practitioners are trained in these effective enhancements to the Schroth method. These innovative techniques offer an enhancement to the established German Schroth Method of scoliosis management -together they work incredibly well! Great for kids going
The Schroth Method and Bracing:
At Scoliosis 3DC we have experience with nearly every scoliosis brace. Dr. Marc is familiar with each type since patients come from all over with different braces. However, please be aware that the Schroth Method and the SpineCor® Brace are not compatible. Dr. Marc is not an advocate of soft braces for scoliosis.
The principles behind the SpineCor® Brace and Schroth exercises are not compatible, although there are those marketing SpineCor who would have you believe otherwise. Please don’t take our word for it. Follow this link to the SpineCor website: http://www.spinecorporation.com/English/index.htm.
Go to: Patient Information/FAQ’s/”Why other physiotherapy methods like Schroth are not recommended in combination with the SpineCor® brace?”
Is your practitioner is offering two methods of managing scoliosis utilizing competing principles? Schroth is about elongation and opening voids. SpineCor® uses compressive forces.
The bottom line regarding bracing for scoliosis: different circumstances require different braces. If bracing is recommended, it should be in accordance with the individual patient circumstances, just as different Schroth exercises are required depending on a patient’s particular curve.
Scoliosis is not a one-size-fits all condition.
Learning the Schroth Method in Boston:
Learning the German method of curve pattern scoliosis exercise is not something that can be accomplished in a few hours, or in a group setting over the course of a weekend or two. For patients with moderate or severe curves, our program is usually about 21 hours of instruction. If you are going to invest the time and money to learn Schroth, for yourself or your child, you deserve the best and most knowledgeable and personally committed instructor.
Dr. Marc Moramarco is the right choice for Schroth Method instruction because he:
- is extremely knowledgeable about scoliosis plus twenty-six years experience treating the spine
- understands – he has scoliosis and is the parent of two children with scoliosis
- is a tireless advocate for conservative care
- is passionate about the Schroth Method – it enabled him to help his own daughter halt/reverse curve progression and avoid scoliosis surgery
- is dedicated to helping you, or your child, manage scoliosis, prevent curve progression through spinal stabilization, reduce pain and improve quality of life
- is experienced – he has been using the Schroth method since 2002, and was the first US practitioner certified at the Askelpios Katharina Schroth Clinic in Germany
- travels to Germany annually to stay current
- has studied with Dr. Hans-Rudolf Weiss, Axel Hennes-senior physiotherapist at the Asklepios Katharina Schroth Clinic, and Dr. Manuel Rigo, Barcelona, Spain
- has designed a comprehensive program which provides the skills needed to manage scoliosis over the course of a lifetime
- includes Scoliologic™-Best Practice instruction for the most complete program available
- creates a customized plan for each unique curve
- has a proven track record helping adolescents and adults
- is committed to helping each patient achieve mastery, yet keeps it light-hearted and fun to learn
- offers an intensive scoliosis outpatient program over six or seven consecutive days
Call now: 781-938-8558