The Chêneau-Gensingen Brace® TLSO
Parents looking for the best scoliosis brace should consider several important factors. The innovative Cheneau-Gensingen Brace® offers significant advantages over all other braces in terms of results, wearability and technological advancements.
- For mild, moderate AND severe scoliosis
- Asymmetric design for a true 3D correction effect
- >90% effective rate for avoiding scoliosis surgery
- Excellent record of in-brace corrections. The Cheneau-Gensingen brace (GBW) strives for overcorrection, when possible (patient-dependent).
- Helps improve posture for a more balanced appearance
- Pressure zones and openings for expansion at spinal concavities work to induce correction and reduce spinal rotation
- Created using the Augmented-Lehnert Schroth Classifications – the ONLY Schroth method family approved Cheneau brace
- Can be used independently or in conjunction with our Schroth Best Practice® scoliosis exercise program for the best results.
- Made from a lightweight, moldable polyethylene for comfort
- Front closing straps allow for independence
- Open hip design for better mobility and pelvic correction
- Doesn’t crush the chest to avoid breast distortion during development
- Voids allow for Schroth breathing and expansion rather than compression
- Easier wearability translates to improved compliance.
- Patients who have switched from other braces say that the GBW is easier to wear, put on and take off, breathe in, eat, sit down in at school, and change clothes.
- Adult bracing for postural support and pain relief
- Fast and easy measurement process with 3D scanning technology – no casting!
- Custom-designed according to a patient’s unique curve pattern for the best fit and correction effect.
- Advanced CAD/CAM technology allows for standardization and eliminates manufacturing variances and human error.
- A non-surgical alternative for patients with Cobb angles of 45°, 50° and 55º plus.
- German-designed ◆ Made in the USA ◆ Used internationally
- 24 – 48 hour turnaround because “scoliosis doesn’t wait!”
- Full-time or nighttime bracing available
Why Scoliosis 3DC for Bracing?
When you or your child become our patient, you become part of the Scoliosis 3DC family. We are here to guide you every step of the way, well beyond your initial visit!
As a parent of a child with scoliosis, Dr. Moramarco understands what it’s like. After diagnosing his own daughter in 2001, he made it his mission to find the best non-surgical treatment for her. This ultimately led him to becoming the first US practitioner trained at the Asklepios Katharina Schroth Clinic in Germany.
Fast forward to today: Dr. Moramarco is a leading Schroth method and Cheneau bracing expert, having traveled to Germany numerous times for extensive training over the years. There is a distinct advantage in having a Schroth expert fit the brace because of the in-depth knowledge of scoliotic body mechanics. Dr. Moramarco is also an international lecturer and author on the non-surgical treatment of scoliosis.
At Scoliosis 3DC, we have been been treating scoliosis non-surgically on a full-time basis for many years. Many of our team members either have scoliosis or have family members with scoliosis. You won’t find a more experienced, dedicated, and up-to-date team of caring individuals to help you through your scoliosis journey!
- America’s most experienced & knowledgeable Schroth Method practitioners.
- Chêneau bracing and Schroth exercise available at one location. Our one-stop-shop reduces burnout for patients and parents.
- A 4-day bracing turnaround (from scan to final fitting).
- A clinical team who works together to help you properly manage scoliosis.
- A safe, comfortable setting where kids are open to learning and accepting their new normal – not a sterile, intimidating environment. We know that having scoliosis and wearing a brace can be stressful, so we work to alleviate any apprehensions.
- A friendly, optimistic, supportive staff who are all passionate about conservative treatment for scoliosis.
- A clear-cut management plan with guidance and feedback every step of the way.
- A high rate of patient satisfaction.
- Excellent results!
After bracing a patient who switched from the Boston Brace to the Gensingen Brace, Dr. Marc asked;
“How is this brace different?”
Our patient quickly and candidly replied,
“This one feels like it’s doing something!”
After one patient’s first fitting in her Gensingen Brace, her ecstatic mom told us,
“She wore the brace for fourteen hours last night but couldn’t wear the Boston Brace for that long after two weeks.”